Special thanks to Becky Morehouse, Senior VP for Client Services at Stamats, for contributing this guest post to the TargetX blog. We love working with the Stamats team and are so excited to be not only sponsoring, but also co-presenting the findings from the 2019 AdultStudentsTALK™ research report at SASMC in sunny San Diego, February 12 - 14, 2019. Learn more about the Stamats Adult Student Marketing Conference here!
This year, TargetX is partnering with Stamats to conduct AdultStudentsTALK™, Stamats’ annual study examining the best ways to recruit, enroll, and support adult students. Combining qualitative and quantitative research, the 2019 study highlights the communication and recruitment efforts of the most successful adult student and graduate programs at colleges and universities. The goal? To pinpoint the factors and practices that help schools organize, strategize, and connect with this important (and growing!) audience.
As our valued collaborator, TargetX will be sharing the stage as we present this year’s research results during the Stamats Adult Students Marketing Conference (SASMC) on February 12 - 14, 2019. For the past ten consecutive years, Stamats has planned and hosted SASMC—the premier event for higher education professionals to discuss challenges, exchange ideas, and learn from the experts.
Here are just a few reasons why SASMC 2019 promises to be our best yet:
- Relevant research: Information is only valuable if it’s accessible and actionable. AdultStudentsTALK™ research gathered by Stamats and TargetX will be delivered in an easy-to-understand format. Findings are always paired with practical strategies to help institutions work smarter—often within the constraints of limited budgets and other resources.
- Inspiring speakers: Every session topic is hand-picked by an advisory board and delivered by leaders in the field—people who live and breathe adult recruitment and enrollment every day.
- Expanded format: In addition to general and breakout sessions, attendees can choose Comprehensive Sessions. These dynamic two-hour working sessions are perfect for brainstorming and exploring innovative new strategies with our facilitators and colleagues from across the country.
- Networking opportunities: Networking matters. This year, SASMC attendees will have even more formal and informal opportunities to network with presenters and fellow participants.
- Optimal size: Some conferences are simply too big and chaotic. SASMC is different by design. We’re large enough to attract professionals from across the country but small enough to allow for real collaboration.
- Professionals like you: SASMC works because it’s the definitive event for higher education professionals tasked with understanding, marketing to, recruiting, and supporting adult students. No matter what your discipline, if you touch the world of adult student recruitment, we’d love to have you join us!
- Location, location, location: The icing on the cake! SASMC 2019 will be held at the InterContinental San Diego. Just steps from the bay and San Diego’s thriving downtown district, this brand-new hotel is the ideal place to learn, relax, and recharge.
More About Stamats
Stamats has been a provider of higher education marketing intelligence for more than 60 years. Integrating research, consulting, strategy, creative, and digital media solutions, we empower colleges and universities across the nation to reinvent how they market and recruit in an ever more complex and competitive environment.